Monday, September 9, 2013

Glory to God

Every blessing you pour out I'll turn back to praise. For thine is the kingdom and the power and the GLORY.  God blesses us each and everyday. With our daily breath, our life, our success, and even our failures.  Everything he gives us we must turn back to him. Let my words bring life, let my words bring truth. I don't want to say a word unless it points the world back to You. That last sentence, yes read it again. Nothing I want to do I'll do unless it glorifies God above. When we win we praise him. When we lose we praise him. God is such a jealous God wanting nothing more than praise for us in exchange for His love. Praising Him is so easy too! Gives me the chills haha. Our God is so good. Thanks be to him for today and all days.

No comments:

Post a Comment