Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get back here

Do not turn from me Oh God. I cherish every moment my body catches your gaze. I only find peace in Your presence. No other earthly relationship is worth seeking if it is not given from You oh God. Fill every part of me with Your being and drown me in Your presence. Do not hide your face from me when I fail to follow Your will. Cling to me as You always have and help me find my only joy in You! Show me how far the east is from the west! Lord fill me with your spirit. Help me to breath your fire on to everyone around me. You are my rock Lord God, my strong fortress. Place onto me all the armor of Your being. Sanctify me and make me holy! I long for you oh Lord. Thousands of moments without You could never be as fulfilling as a single one that comes from you. I earnestly focus on leaving my hand open to you only taking what you give. Guide me in Your plan for my life. Thank you Lord, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment